DCDC GYNECOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Our Gynecologists have a mission to provide quality healthcare to women. Modern and effective Antenatal care is offered to ensure a favorable pregnancy outcome, while supporting the woman’s medical, social and psychological needs. The care is family oriented and encourages the participation of the husband and other family members. The department considers both scientific and human factors to ensure a successful and gratifying experience and make birth a celebration of life and love.
Our specialist offer patients care and treatment for the full spectrum of women’s gynecologic health issues. From well woman care to complex medical issues, from pre-puberty through menopause and beyond, the caring clinicians are dedicated to providing patients with the latest technology and minimally invasive surgical techniques available. The physicians address health care needs for women of all ages and work collaboratively across the health system to provide the highest quality of care at each health system hospital and women’s center.
- Miscarriages Assessment, Diagnosis and Management
- Consultation on an ongoing pregnancy
- Gynaecology Consultations, Diagnosis, and Management
- Mature Women Consultations, Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Contraception Hormonal, IUD, and Tubal Ligation
- Family Planning, Contraception Hormonal, IUD, and Tubal Ligation